Saturday, January 26, 2013

Meet our player

Miller McLure, One of our young, up-and-coming tennis players found time to out of his busy tennis day to do a brief interview with us.
When did you start playing tennis?
I was 6 years old. I am 9 1/2 now and will be 10 in May.
What is your favorite shot?
My forehand is my favorite, but also my best.
What is your ranking?
I'm not sure. I play in the b12's. We just moved to Texas from Florida so I've only played one ranking tournament.
What is your best tennis memory?
Aside from playing Little Mo, it's when I hit an inside out forehand WINNER on a friend of mine from Arkansas. He's really good.
What do you hope for your tennis?
I'd like to play like Roger Federer at the US Open.
Why do you like Nu Formal Tennis?
Because it's attractive and a little funky, just like me.
Who inspired you in playing tennis?
My mom introduced me to tennis but I want to be a professional tennis player. It is a challenge.
What is the best thing about being sponsored?
Someone besides my family believes in me. It means a lot and is a big responsibility.
All of us at Nu Formal Tennis are super excited to have him on our team, and wish him the best with his tennis future.

No comments:

Post a Comment